AutoFi Test Page – Used Vehicles
2012 Chevrolet Avalanche LTZ
- ■Cargo cover, rear rigid, 3-piece composite, stowable onboard
- ■Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming with integrated turn signal indicators and ground illumination (Mirror caps are bright chrome)
- ■Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with Gas - 320 hp [239 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [454 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [472 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), aluminum block (Requires 4WD models.)
- ■Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake
- ■Audio system feature, Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound 8-speaker system
** CLEAN AUTOCHECK **, ** ACCIDENT FREE AUTOCHECK**, **KEYLESS ENTRY**, 6-Speed Automatic, 4WD.
* JD Power APEAL Study
Northwest Oklahoma's Largest Car and Truck Dealer. And Remember, Stevens Ford Will Beat Any Deal Regardless!!!
* If you need the 6-passenger capacity of an SUV, but the stuff you regularly haul behind the seats is frequently dirty or dripping something you’d rather not clean up, the 2012 Chevy Avalanche truck is the vehicle for you. Tow rated up to 8,100 pounds – 7,900 with 4-wheel drive (4WD) – the Avalanche is the perfect companion to all of your big toys. Source: KBB.com
* Versatile midgate-based body style; more composed ride than regular pickups; comfortable seating. Source: Edmunds
- TECH SPECS
Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on overhead console) (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact driver and right-front passenger (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
LATCH system, (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic with audible warning
Safety belts 3-point, driver and front passenger and second Row all seating positions, center seating position in first Row is lap only
StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control, includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.