2014 Kia Forte EX
- ■Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Power Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- ■Leather Steering Wheel
- ■Smart Device Integration
- ■Remote Releases -Inc: Mechanical Cargo Access and Mechanical Fuel
- ■Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
2014 Kia Forte EX FWD 6-Speed Automatic 2.0L I4 DOHC Dual CVVT Blue
24/36 City/Highway MPG
* 2014 KBB.com 10 Best Sedans Under $25,000 * 2014 KBB.com 10 Tech-Savviest Cars Under $20,000 * 2014 KBB.com 10 Best Used Compact Cars Under $10,000 * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Northwest Oklahoma's Largest Car and Truck Dealer. And Remember, Stevens Ford Will Beat Any Deal Regardless!!!
* The 2014 Kia Forte’s key strengths include its good looks, great tech and a generous warranty. Source: KBB.com
* Spacious interior for both sedan and coupe; many upscale features available; strong engines on EX and SX trims; easy-to-use controls; lengthy warranty coverage. Source: Edmunds
* The peppy, economical, four-door Kia Forte has been redesigned for 2014! It's larger and roomier than the previous generation of Fortes, and boasts a New, sportier exterior. As with all Kia models, the 2014 Forte packs a lot of bang for your buck. The quieter engine and refined suspension mean a pleasant ride that feels like a larger, more expensive Car. You can choose either the six-speed manual transmission, only available in the LX trim, or the six-speed automatic with overdrive that is standard in the EX and an option in the LX. Depending on your choice of trim, you'll enjoy fuel economy ranging from an EPA estimated 24 MPG in the city, to 37 MPG on the highway. The trunk is generously-sized, larger than most compact vehicles, meaning you can Fit all your gear, from groceries to golf clubs. Standard equipment includes steering wheel mounted audio controls, electronic stability control, and heated door mirrors. For added style, consider the available Premium Package, with items such as leather seat trim, power sunroof, push button start, ventilated driver's seat and heated steering wheel. The Forte is also offered as a five-door hatchback, and the sporty Two-door Forte Koup, each having its own unique specifications, capabilities, and package specifics. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
1 LCD Monitor In The Front
Window Grid Antenna
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.