2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country
- ■Mirrors, outside chrome cap, heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming with integrated turn signal indicators and puddle lamps (includes driver's side spotter mirror)
- ■Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- ■Radio, HD
- ■Trailering Package includes trailer hitch, 7-pin and 4-pin connectors
- ■Engine, 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 with Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing includes aluminum block construction (355 hp [265 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 383 lb-ft of torque [518 Nm] @ 4100 rpm; more than 300 lb-ft of torque from 2000 to 5600 rpm)
**AUTOCHECK One OWNER**, **HEATED LEATHER**, **KEYLESS ENTRY**, **NAVIGATION/GPS**, **POWER SUNROOF/MOONROOF**, 8-Speed Automatic with Overdrive, 4WD, Saddle w/Perforated Leather Appointed Seat Trim.
Northwest Oklahoma's Largest Car and Truck Dealer. And Remember, Stevens Ford Will Beat Any Deal Regardless!!!
* Powerful, fuel-efficient engines; many available configurations; well-built, comfortable interior; quiet highway ride. Source: Edmunds
* Quick acceleration and strong towing and hauling ability, thanks to available V8 engines; front seats are comfortable for long drives; cabin is pleasingly quiet at highway speeds. Source: Edmunds
- TECH SPECS
Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control Only available on Crew Cab and Double Cab models.
Assist handle, front passenger on A-pillar
Console, floor mounted, reconfigurable with Cup holders, cell phone storage, power cord management, hanging file holder capability and (K4C) wireless charging
Driver Information Center, 4.2-inch diagonal color display includes driver personalization, warning messages and vehicle information
Instrumentation, 6-gauge cluster featuring speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltage and oil pressure
Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
Power outlet, 110-volt AC
Remote vehicle starter system
Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger (includes child seat top tether anchor)
Steering column, manual tilt and telescoping
Theft-deterrent system, unauthorized entry
Universal Home Remote
Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
Windows, power front and rear with driver express up and down and express down on all other windows
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.