2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT
- ■Door locks, rear child security (Crew Cab models only.)
- ■Four wheel drive
- ■Visors, driver and front passenger, sliding with clip and illuminated vanity mirror on driver and passenger-side, Opal Gray-colored
- ■Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger, folding (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Requires Extended or Crew Cab Models.)
- ■Seat adjuster, manual lumbar control on the driver-side
2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT 4WD 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI VVT Flex Fuel Black
6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive, 4WD, light titanium dark titanium Leather.
Northwest Oklahoma's Largest Car and Truck Dealer. And Remember, Stevens Ford Will Beat Any Deal Regardless!!!
* If you like variety in your full-size pickup, the Chevy 2013 Silverado is a virtual quick-change artist. Numerous Bed lengths, body configurations, axles and cabs are available from the Silverado options list, as are many interior upgrades and E85-compatible engines. Source: KBB.com
* Smooth and quiet ride; comfortable seats; powerful V8 options. Source: Edmunds
- TECH SPECS
Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Door locks, rear child security (Crew Cab models only.)
StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.