2014 Ford Fusion SE
- ■Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
- ■Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- ■Front-Wheel Drive
- ■Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- ■Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! ** CLEAN AUTOCHECK **, ** ACCIDENT FREE AUTOCHECK**, 6-Speed Automatic, 18" Premium Painted Sport Wheels, Appearance Package, Dual Zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Control, EcoCloth Front Bucket Seats, Equipment Group 201A, Fog Lamps, Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel, Rear Decklid Spoiler, Rear Video Camera, SE MyFord Touch Technology Package, SYNC® w/MyFord Touch.
25/37 City/Highway MPG
* 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ * 2014 KBB.com 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000 * 2014 KBB.com 10 Best Sedans Under $25,000 * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Northwest Oklahoma's Largest Car and Truck Dealer. And Remember, Stevens Ford Will Beat Any Deal Regardless!!!
* If you’re looking for a sporty sedan, a luxurious touring Car, a fuel-efficient family Car or just something to impress the neighbors, you’ll find it all in the 2014 Ford Fusion. Source: KBB.com
* Fuel-efficient turbocharged engines; sharp handling; composed ride; quiet cabin; advanced technology and safety features; eye-catching style; available all-wheel drive. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Ford Fusion has the upscale style and front grille that resemble higher-priced European vehicles, yet with a price tag families will appreciate. The interior has a sleek yet accessible modern look, complemented by shiny angled trim that adds to its edgy feel. Also, the Fusion has been given an assortment of interesting colors, boldly angled front headlights, and exciting New wheel designs. Plus, with engine choices that range from 175 to 240 Horsepower on various models, it has the power to add excitement back into your driving. The Fusion comes in 8 trims: the Base S, SE, S Hybrid, Hybrid SE, Titanium, Hybrid Titanium, Fusion Energi SE, and Fusion Energi Titanium. The Fusion has some notable innovations related to fuel, charging, and related capabilities. One is an Easy Fuel capless system when you fill up at the pump. The other is a lighted ring around the charge port on the Energi Plug-In model. It gets progressively brighter as the Car charges until it is at full brightness when the Fusion is fully charged. The Energi can run exclusively on electric power up to 21 miles, and then the gasoline engine is engaged to keep it going. The Hybrid model can drive up to 62 mph on electric power alone, and it also switches between the Gas and electric motors. The Base S Model includes Ford's SYNC® wireless communication system with voice control, 16-inch wheels, an AM FM CD Radio with Auxiliary input and four speakers, tilt steering wheel, and manual climate control. It comes with a 2.5-Liter, 4-Cylinder, Duratec Engine, with 6-Speed Automatic Transmission that gets an EPA estimated 22 MPG City and 34 MPG Highway. More expensive trims give you features like rear air vents, a rearview camera, Sony Premium Sound System with Satellite Radio, leather seats, and a 2.0-liter turbocharged engine. Plus, look for optional technology like Active Park Assist, Blind-Spot Monitoring, a Navigation System, and the amazing Lane Keeping System. Come drive the 2014 Ford Fusion Today! Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
16.5 Gal. Fuel Tank
3.07 Axle Ratio
4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
500CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
Single Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.