2008 Chevrolet Impala SS
- ■Engine, 5.3L small block V8 SFI with Active Fuel Management (303 hp [225.9 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 323 lb-ft of torque [436.1 N-m] @ 4000 rpm)
- ■Trunk release, remote
- ■Front wheel drive
- ■Air conditioning, dual-zone manual climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger and air filtration system
- ■Seat adjuster, driver 8-way power
5.3L V8 SFI.
* 2008 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Northwest Oklahoma's Largest Car and Truck Dealer. And Remember, Stevens Ford Will Beat Any Deal Regardless!!!
* If you’re in search of a big, roomy sedan that won’t break the bank, the 2008 Chevrolet Impala will thoroughly meet your needs and probably exceed your expectations. Also, the SS model makes a good quasi-muscle Car for those who require the all-weather advantages of front-wheel drive. Source: KBB.com
- TECH SPECS
Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
Door locks, rear child security
LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
Trunk emergency release handle
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.