2015 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L
- ■Radio: 360-Watt AM/FM/CD Premium Audio System -inc: 7 speakers including subwoofer, audio touch screen, Pandora and HondaLink compatibility, Bluetooth® streaming audio, USB audio interface, MP3/auxiliary input jack, MP3/Windows Media Audio (WMA) playback capability, Radio Data System (RDS), Speed-Sensitive Volume Control (SVC) and SiriusXM radio
- ■Remote Releases -Inc: Mechanical Cargo Access and Mechanical Fuel
- ■Lane Departure Warning
- ■Transmission: Continuously Variable w/Sport Mode
- ■Heated Front Bucket Seats -inc: driver's seat 10-way power adjustment, power lumbar support, driver's seat 2-position memory and front passenger's seat 4-way power adjustment
Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! ** CLEAN AUTOCHECK **, ** ACCIDENT FREE AUTOCHECK**, Ivory w/Perforated Leather-Trimmed Seats.
Odometer is 14182 miles below market average! 27/36 City/Highway MPG
* 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
Northwest Oklahoma's Largest Car and Truck Dealer. And Remember, Stevens Ford Will Beat Any Deal Regardless!!!
* Simple operation, great reliability and high resale value are obvious attractors to the Accord. But you may be surprised at the extent of its lineup, which ranges from an economical sedan to a V6-powered coupe or a hybrid rated up to 50 mpg. It’s hard to go wrong in any of them. Source: KBB.com
* What began as a 2-door hatchback in 1976 has grown into today's full-size sedan. Like the rest of the Car, the Accord's 5-passenger interior is a pleasing step forward. The cabin boasts soft-touch materials for a quality feel. The front seats are comfortable, and the driver's seat actually toned down the lumbar support. The rear seats have even more room, as does the trunk. Sleek, rippled sheet metal defines a more streamlined exterior that has shrunk around an interior that feels roomier than previous generations. The most surprising thing about the Accord is its refined continuously variable transmission (CVT). Mated to the 4-cylinder, this CVT feels much like a normal automatic, mimicking gear changes. Even a base Accord has good power for acceleration and passing, yet attains an impressive mileage on the highway. Move up to a V6 model with 6-speed automatic transmission, and the Accord is downright quick. For the individual looking to consume less the Accord comes as a Hybrid as well. This operates on a 141hp 2.0-liter, 16-valve i-VTEC 4-cylinder engine and a 55hp lithium-Ion battery pack for a net hp of 196. The Hybrid can achieve ratings of 50 cty and 46 hwy. To help maximize efficiency, the Accord Hybrid seamlessly shifts between three distinct drive modes: EV Drive, Hybrid Drive and Engine Drive. EV Drive is 100% electric, and generally is used during braking and when starting from a stop. Hybrid Drive uses the fuel engine and electric motor to provide extra zip during acceleration, and once your Accord Hybrid is cruising with highway efficiency, Engine Drive takes over. If you want a hassle-free, pleasing family Car with a reputation for quality and an immediate familiarity, you can't go wrong with the Accord. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* Roomy and high-quality interior; refined and efficient powertrains; quick acceleration; responsive handling; generous standard features; available coupe body style. Source: Edmunds
- TECH SPECS
17.2 Gal. Fuel Tank
4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
4.81 Axle Ratio
Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
Engine: 2.4L 16-Valve DOHC i-VTEC I-4
Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
Single Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode
Transmission: Continuously Variable w/Sport Mode
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.