2015 Cadillac Escalade Luxury
- ■Suspension, Magnetic Ride Control with selectable sport mode
- ■Head-Up Display, 4-color, reconfigurable
- ■Liftgate, body equipment, power, hands free open and close, programmable
- ■Automatic load leveling, rear
- ■Audio system, SiriusXM and HD Radio SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2015 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month All Access trial subscription with over 150 channels including commercial-free music, plus sports, news and entertainment. Plus you can listen to SiriusXM Internet Radio everywhere on your computer, smartphone or tablet. Welcome to the world of SiriusXM. (IMPORTANT: The SiriusXM Satellite Radio trial package is not provided on vehicles that are ordered for Fleet Daily Rental ("FDR") use. If you decide to continue listening after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call us at 1-866-635-2349. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change.)
Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! ** CLEAN AUTOCHECK **, ** ACCIDENT FREE AUTOCHECK**, 4WD, jet black Leather.
* 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Luxury SUVs
Northwest Oklahoma's Largest Car and Truck Dealer. And Remember, Stevens Ford Will Beat Any Deal Regardless!!!
* Shop here if you need your SUV to carry up to eight passengers, all of their stuff, and Tow up to 8,300 pounds. Not only can you do all that, but you’ll look good while doing it. Source: KBB.com
* Available seating for up to eight passengers; strong V8 power; stout towing capacity; quiet interior. Source: Edmunds
* The well-recognized Escalade has been among the Kings of the SUV family for years. For 2015, the much loved SUV has been revamped and upgraded. The classic, eye-catching look of the Escalade remains unchanged, riding high on it's traditional body-frame. But for some it's on what's on the inside that counts. The all New interior is wrapped in a wealth of perforated leather, prominent stitching and genuine wood, while tiered surfaces demonstrate a level of detail and craftsmanship unmatched in previous generations. The dash and instrument panel are anchored by the flashy CUE multimedia system and its 8-inch touchscreen interface. CUE uses proximity sensors to activate common options and controls as the user's hand approaches. Opt for the larger 12.3in and embrace the HD graphics. The front and rear ends use steeply stacked vertical layouts for the standard LED headlights and taillights, and Cadillac's grille design is presented in its largest form yet. The Escalade also carries over a 6.2-liter V8, this One comes from the latest generation of direct-injection engines, with output increased to 420HP and 460 lb-ft of torque. This combination combusts in a freight train-like pull when you hit the throttle. The base rear-wheel-drive Escalade can Tow up to 8,200 pounds – making it useful for those who aren't afraid to get a little dirty. Escalade's New technologies include safety features to help protect occupants at all times; front and rear automatic braking relies short-range radar technology and ultrasonic sensors to help avoid front and rear Low-speed collisions. Driver Awareness packages include Forward Collision Alert, Lane Departure Warning System, and the patented Safety Alert Seat, which uses directional vibrations to alert the driver to potential crash threats. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
Accents, interior, piano black and chrome finish
Active Noise Cancellation
Adaptive Remote Start
Cargo net, rear
Climate control, tri-zone automatic with individual climate settings for driver, front passenger and rear passengers
Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
Defogger, rear-window electric
Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
Gauge cluster, 12" color, reconfigurable with Driver Information Center
Head-Up Display, 4-color, reconfigurable
Lighting, interior, door handle release, door storage, console and footwell
Lighting, interior, with theater dimming
Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming, includes OnStar controls
Power outlet, 110-volt
Steering wheel controls, mounted audio and Driver Information Center controls
Steering wheel, heated
Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, 3-channel programmable
Wireless Charging located on the top of the center console (Requires separately purchased adapter.)
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.