2013 Chevrolet Suburban LT
- ■Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with Gas - 320 hp [239 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [454 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [472 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), aluminum block (Requires 4WD 1/2 ton models.)
- ■Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake (Includes memory function with (AN3) front bucket seats.)
- ■Audio system feature, Bose premium 9-speaker system with subwoofer in center console
- ■4-wheel drive
- ■Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and 2" trailering receiver
** CLEAN AUTOCHECK **, ** ACCIDENT FREE AUTOCHECK**, **KEYLESS ENTRY**, **LEATHER**, **POWER SUNROOF/MOONROOF**, **REAR ENTERTAINMENT/DVD SYSTEM**, 4WD, ebony Leather.
Odometer is 35079 miles below market average!
* 2013 KBB.com 10 Best Family Cars
Northwest Oklahoma's Largest Car and Truck Dealer. And Remember, Stevens Ford Will Beat Any Deal Regardless!!!
* The Suburban has long earned its stripes as an SUV that can carry lots of people and haul lots of stuff. The 2013 Chevy Suburban continues that mission while offering a rugged image and many creature comforts. Source: KBB.com
* Seats up to nine people; class-leading cargo capacity; lots of standard and optional features; comfortable ride; smooth V8. Source: Edmunds
- TECH SPECS
Alternator, 160 amps (Standard on 1/2 ton models. Included and only available with (VYU) Snow Plow Prep Package on 4WD 3/4 ton models. Not available on 2WD 3/4 ton models.)
Battery, 660 cold cranking amps with 80 amp hour rating
Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, VAC power (1/2 ton models only.)
Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with Gas - 320 hp [239 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [454 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [472 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), aluminum block (Requires 4WD 1/2 ton models.)
GVWR, 7400 lbs. (3357 kg) (Requires 4WD 1/2 ton models.)
Powertrain grade braking
Rear axle, 3.08 ratio (Requires 1/2 ton models. Not available with (K5L) Heavy-Duty Trailering Package.)
Suspension Package, Premium Smooth Ride (1/2 ton models only.)
Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar (1/2 ton models only.)
Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs (1/2 ton models only.)
Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and 2" trailering receiver
Transfer case, active, single-speed, electronic Autotrac with rotary controls, does not include neutral. Cannot be dinghy towed. (Requires (GU4) 3.08 rear axle ratio. Not available on 2WD models, 3/4 ton models or with (K5L) heavy-duty trailering package.)
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.