2011 Chevrolet Traverse LT w/1LT
- ■Engine, 3.6L SIDI V6 (281 hp [210 kW] @ 6300 rpm, 266 lb-ft of torque @ 3400 rpm [359.1 N-m])
- ■Front wheel drive
- ■Seat, 8-way power driver with power lumbar
- ■Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver and front passenger side glass)
- ■Visors, driver and front passenger padded with cloth trim, color-keyed and illuminated vanity mirrors
* 2011 IIHS Top Safety Pick (built after 1/11) * 2011 KBB.com Top 10 Family Cars
Northwest Oklahoma's Largest Car and Truck Dealer. And Remember, Stevens Ford Will Beat Any Deal Regardless!!!
* If you’re looking for a big family vehicle with excellent safety ratings, the ability to Tow 5,400 pounds and reasonably good fuel economy for its size, the 2011 Chevrolet Traverse may be the best game in town. Source: KBB.com
* Compliant ride; seating for up to eight passengers; adult-friendly, split-folding third-Row seat; massive cargo area; top safety scores. Source: Edmunds
- TECH SPECS
Air bags, front passenger air bag suppression (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
Air bags, frontal and side-impact for driver and front passenger and head curtain side-impact for all rows in outboard seating positions (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
Daytime Running Lamps
Door locks, rear child security
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (Does not monitor spare)
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.