2015 GMC Yukon SLT
- ■Wipers, front rain-sensing, intermittent
- ■Driver alert Package includes Forward Collision Alert, Lane Departure Warning and Safety Alert Seat
- ■Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- ■Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming, body-color with integrated turn signal indicators and ground illumination.
- ■Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
2015 GMC Yukon SLT 4WD 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive V8 White Diamond Tricoat
Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! ** CLEAN AUTOCHECK **, **AUTOCHECK One OWNER**, **NON-SMOKER**, **HEATED LEATHER**, 4WD, 20" x 9" Polished Aluminum Wheels, 3.42 Rear Axle Ratio, 5 Auxiliary 12-volt Power Outlets, Adaptive Cruise Control w/Front Automatic Braking, Black Assist Steps w/Chrome Strip, Color-Keyed Heated Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel, Driver Alert Package, HD Trailering Package, Inside Rear-View Auto-Dimming Mirror, Integrated Trailer Brake Controller, Memory Package, Navigation System, OnStar Basic Plan For 5 Years, OnStar w/4G LTE, Open Road Package, Passive Entry System, Power 2nd Row 60/40 Split-Folding Bench Seat, Power Rear Liftgate, Power Tilt & Telescopic Steering Column, Power Tilt-Sliding Sunroof w/Express-Open/Close, Power-Adjustable Pedals For Accelerator & Brake, Preferred Equipment Group 4SA, Premium Smooth Ride Suspension Package, Push Button Keyless Start, Radio: AM/FM/SiriusXM/HD w/Navigation, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, Rear Seat Blu-Ray/DVD Entertainment System, Remote Keyless Entry, Safety Alert Seat, Side Blind Zone Alert w/Lane Change Alert, Standard Suspension Package, Universal Home Remote, VAC Power Disc Brakes w/ESS, Wireless Charging.
Odometer is 12149 miles below market average!
* JD Power Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Northwest Oklahoma's Largest Car and Truck Dealer. And Remember, Stevens Ford Will Beat Any Deal Regardless!!!
* If you need no-compromises hauling and towing ability, along with a no-compromises, first-rate interior, the 2015 GMC Yukon and Yukon XL are just the ticket. That goes double for the high-end Denali models. Source: KBB.com
* Strong V8 power; stout towing capacity; available nine-person seating capacity; extremely quiet highway ride; impressive interior quality. Source: Edmunds
* Meet the all-New 2015 GMC Yukon. Its spacious interior offers three rows of seating that can accommodate up to nine passengers. With its bold styling, premium materials, and inspiring capability, Yukon creates a New standard in full-size utility. Yukon interior offers a perfect blend of craftsmanship, comfort and functionality. The proof is in the details, including authentic aluminum trim, contrast stitching on console and doors, and optional heated steering wheel. GMC engineers concentrated on every aspect of the Yukon to reduce cabin noise, resulting in an unparalleled driving experience as well. From its confident, aerodynamic proportions to its premium accents and refined finish, this sport utility vehicle lives up to its looks with superior capability, comfort, and towing capacity. Other stylings include wheels ranging from 18 up to 22" and full LED Turn Signals and Daytime Running lamps featuring GMC's Graphic Light Signature. The newly enhanced next-generation GMC IntelliLink system enables you to seamlessly experience your media like never before through a logical Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
Alternator, 150 amps
Brakes, VAC power, with VSES
Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil integral to driver side of radiator
Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
Engine, 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 with Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing, includes aluminum block construction (355 hp [265 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 383 lb-ft of torque [518 N-m] @ 4100 rpm)
Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
GVWR, 7300 lbs. (3311 kg) (Standard on 4WD models.)
Keyless start, push button start
Powertrain grade braking
Rear axle, 3.08 ratio
Suspension Package, Premium Smooth Ride
Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
Tools, mechanical jack and wheel wrench stored in rear quarter trim
Trailering equipment, heavy-duty includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and 2" trailering receiver
Transfer case, active, single-speed, electronic Autotrac with rotary controls, does not include neutral. Cannot be dinghy towed. (Not available with 2WD models or (NHT) HD Trailering Package.)
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.