2015 GMC Acadia SLT
- ■Body, power rear liftgate
- ■Remote vehicle start
- ■Engine, 3.6L SIDI V6 (281 hp [210 kW] @ 6300 rpm, 266 lb-ft of torque @ 3400 rpm [359.1 N-m])
- ■Front wheel drive
- ■Seat adjuster, passenger 8-way power
2015 GMC Acadia SLT-1 FWD 6-Speed Automatic 3.6L V6 SIDI Summit White
** CLEAN AUTOCHECK **, **KEYLESS ENTRY**, **LEATHER**, FWD, ebony Leather, 8-Way Power Driver Seat, 8-Way Power Passenger Seat Adjuster, Acoustical Insulation Package, Body-Color Bodyside Moldings, Body-Color Heated Power-Adjustable Outside Mirrors, Bose Premium 10-Speaker Audio System, Carpeted Removable Front 2nd & 3rd Row Floor Mats, Inside Rear-View Auto-Dimming Mirror, Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel, Power Rear Liftgate Body, Power Windows w/Driver Express-Down, Preferred Equipment Group 4SA, Rear Audio System Controls, Remote Vehicle Start, Single Outlet Exhaust, Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls, Tilt & Telescopic Steering Column, Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control, Universal Home Remote, Variable Effort Power Steering.
* 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Northwest Oklahoma's Largest Car and Truck Dealer. And Remember, Stevens Ford Will Beat Any Deal Regardless!!!
* If you need a vehicle that can haul loads of cargo or carry up to eight passengers (or some combination of the Two), but you don’t want to sacrifice comfort, safety or economy, the 2015 GMC Acadia SUV makes an excellent choice. Source: KBB.com
* Compliant ride quality; generous cargo capacity, even behind the third Row; seating for up to eight passengers; top crash test scores. Source: Edmunds
* The 2015 GMC Acadia personifies a never say never attitude with its flexible, accommodating space and functionality. Featuring distinctive, bold lines, a confident stance, the Acadia comes with aluminum wheels and automatic on/off headlamps. Body color moldings keep a sleek uniform look. Additionally, there are roof-mounted luggage rails to make family outings as convenient as possible. The interior of the Acadia features attractive trim accents and a soft instrument panel wrap, as well as soothing ambient lighting accents. Additionally, there is underfloor storage behind the flat-folding third Row. Rear Park Assist aids by providing audible warning sounds as the rear of the vehicle approaches an object. That, combined with a Rear Vision Camera, makes those complicated parking situations a breeze. A USB port allows you to connect a supported music device for your listening pleasure. All 2015 Acadia models now include Two USB ports on the rear of the center console for charging phones and other portable devices. The Acadia is driven by a 3.6L V6 Engine capable of 281 hp at 6300 rpm. Plus, the torque is more than enough to handle a small boat or trailer. The Acadia also affords you the option of a 6-speed AWD automatic transmission or a 6-speed FWD automatic transmission. The dual exhaust allows for an even exhaust flow and are intentionally turned down to prevent any protrusion from the body. The Acadia gives you the extra peace of mind with its host of safety features. An array of air bags protects you from all angles. The StabiliTrak system aids in driving in Low traction situations, to keep you in control at all times. The 4-wheel antilock disc brakes grant you the stopping power that you need. Finally, a tire pressure monitoring system keeps you informed via the instrument panel, so you never have to second guess when it is time for a refill. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
Air bags, front passenger air bag suppression (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Air bags, frontal and side-impact for driver and front passenger, driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact and head curtain side-impact for all rows in outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Daytime Running Lamps
Door locks, rear child security
StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (Does not monitor spare.)
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.