2008 Saturn Aura XE
- ■Fog lamps, front projector beam
- ■Trunk release, power, remote
- ■Engine, ECOTEC 2.4L 4-cylinder (169 hp [126.0 kW] @ 6400 rpm, 160 lb-ft of torque [216.0 N-m] @ 4500 rpm) (Includes NW9 traction control)
- ■Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, extendable
- ■Driver Information Center, multi-lingual, includes seven information displays (dual trip odometers, fuel range, fuel economy, average speed, outside temperature, vehicle mileage and remaining oil life), nine-feature personalization options and 23 warning messages
2008 Saturn Aura XE FWD 4-Speed Automatic ECOTEC 2.4L I4 Deep Blue
22/33 City/Highway MPG
Northwest Oklahoma's Largest Car and Truck Dealer. And Remember, Stevens Ford Will Beat Any Deal Regardless!!!
* The 2008 Saturn Aura’s confident styling is backed up by eager handling combined with a comfortable and surprisingly quiet highway ride. An attractive, well-appointed interior and overall sense of refinement solidify the sedan’s appeal. Source: KBB.com
- TECH SPECS
Air bags, dual-stage frontal driver, frontal passenger with passenger sensing system, driver and right-front passenger side impact and front and rear outboard head curtain (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats in all 3 rear seating positions
Safety belts, 3-point, driver and right-front passenger, height-adjustable with pretensioners
Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions
Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III+
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.