2016 Ford Taurus SE
- ■Engine: 3.5L Ti-VCT V6 (FFV) -inc: Flexible Fuel Vehicle (FFV) system is standard equipment for vehicles w/the 3.5L Ti-VCT V6 engine shipped to Federal Emissions States or Cross Border State dealers and is only available w/a Federal emissions system, (FFV system not available w/code 422 and requires code 936 or 423 if applicable for California Emissions State dealer destinations), Cross border states include AZ, DC, ID, NH, NV, OH, VA, WV Not Standard Equipment in CA Emissions States.
- ■Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
- ■Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- ■2-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Lumbar Support
- ■Front-Wheel Drive
Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! ** CLEAN AUTOCHECK **, ** ACCIDENT FREE AUTOCHECK**, **AUTOCHECK One OWNER**, Equipment Group 100A.
Odometer is 17912 miles below market average! 18/27 City/Highway MPG
* 2016 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Northwest Oklahoma's Largest Car and Truck Dealer. And Remember, Stevens Ford Will Beat Any Deal Regardless!!!
* Available four-cylinder engine returns high fuel economy; excellent results in government and IIHS crash tests; rides comfortably and quietly on the highway; giant trunk is One of the roomiest in the large sedan class; available all-wheel drive for enhanced wet-weather traction. Source: Edmunds
- TECH SPECS
19 Gal. Fuel Tank
2.77 Axle Ratio
4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs and Brake Assist
72-Amp/Hr 650CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
Engine: 3.5L Ti-VCT V6 (FFV) -inc: Flexible Fuel Vehicle (FFV) system is standard equipment for vehicles w/the 3.5L Ti-VCT V6 engine shipped to Federal Emissions States or Cross Border State dealers and is only available w/a Federal emissions system, (FFV system not available w/code 422 and requires code 936 or 423 if applicable for California Emissions State dealer destinations), Cross border states include AZ, DC, ID, NH, NV, OH, VA, WV Not Standard Equipment in CA Emissions States.
Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
Quasi-Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.