You Bought a Ford, So Keep It a Ford.
The best time to talk about collisions is before you’ve ever been in one.There are more than 26,000 car accidents a day, according to statistics from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). In case you’re ever in one, learn what you can do to protect yourself and your vehicle by getting the right insurance, parts and repairs.
access_time Service Hours
Take the Right Steps to Keep Your Ford a Ford.
Before an accident:
- Print this Collision Guide and keep it in your glove compartment. It has all the information you’ll need to collect in case you’re ever in an accident.
- If original parts aren’t included in your policy, talk to your agent about getting original parts coverage.
- Make sure you have our dealership’s body shop contact information.
- Be prepared and take extra precautions when seasons or driving habits change.
If you’re in an accident:
- Make sure everyone involved is OK, then call 911 to file a report.
- Collect information using the Collision Guide.
- Arrange for a tow if your car isn’t driveable.
- Get in touch with our expert collision service technicians. Remember, you don’t have to go to the shop your insurance company recommends so choose the techs who know your Ford.
- Review the estimate and make sure original parts are listed as replacements.
- Don’t sign anything unless you are comfortable with the estimate.
- Remember, the only way to keep it a Ford is to use original Ford Collision replacement parts for repairs.
Enid‘s Best Shopping Experience
We feature an extensive selection of new and certified pre-owned Ford vehicles, as well as used cars from many other makes. Stevens Ford is committed to providing superior service in all departments, from sales to finance to parts and service, and we invite you to search through our online inventory and stop by our dealership for a test drive. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 888-690-5496.